Friday, November 11, 2011

Part #2 Palm Desert with the East Coasters!!!
Ahhhh Granny, the closest thing Brian has to his mom...and what a treat to have her with us
for so many days, this was a much need trip that we will remember forever.
Granny has been traveling the WORLD for years but has never been to Palm Springs...
that was a request that we could fill immediately, so we packed, up the Rodgers, Prussings, Aslanian's, Lochhas's and
even a Tumanjan (Meech) and drove to the desert for a fun filled weekend!!!!
I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked but grateful for the ones I got.
Our day's were filled with walks, Jacuzzi time, naps, eating, drinking, lounging and
playing many hours of Taboo (the funnest game ever) and Granny did the
best....I've never laughed so hard in my life watching Granny play
this game...it was pure entertainment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment